Frequently Asked Questions
Sarasota Condo Rentals
Below you’ll find some of the most frequently asked questions and answers asked of our Sarasota, Siesta Key condo rentals.
What is the closest airport to fly into?
Sarasota or Tampa Airport
Is there free transportation on the key?
Yes, we have Siesta Key Trolley that operates starting at 10a-10p
Do you need to rent a car?
Not necessarily. There are plenty of free travel options up and down Siesta Key. There is also Sarasota County Bus that will bring you downtown Sarasota.
What are the best restaurants for seafood?
The Lobster Pot- Located in Siesta Key Village.
Captain’s Curts- Located at the South End of Siesta Key.
The Cottage- Located in Siesta Key Village.
What is the best restaurant on the key?
There is lots to choose from, but the Hub has fantastic food and drinks! They also have live music every day.
What are some of the room amenities?
The following are COMPLIMENTARY in each unit upon arrival
- Beach and bath towels and bed linens are provided.
- Kitchens fully supplied with dishes, silverware and cookware.
- 1 roll of paper towels.
- 1 disposable wipe.
- 2 packs of dish washing detergent and 1 sample pack of liquid dish soap.
- 1 sample packet of laundry detergent.
- 2 sample soaps in each bathroom sink, bathtub and shower.
- 2 garbage bags in each garbage can and waste basket liner.
- 2 rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom.
What are some of the property amenities?
Pool, Recreation room with pool table, shuffle board, NEWLY renovated fitness center, banquet room, laundry facilities, car wash station.
Across the street from Siesta Public beach.
Is there a place that delivers groceries?
There is an app called Instacart.
Where is the closest bike rental?
Robin Hood Bike Rentals in the village.
Where is the closest boat rental?
Siesta Key Marina located at 1265 Old Stickney Point rd.
Where is the best place to snorkel?
Point of Rocks located on Siesta Key.
Where to rent a pack and play?
ABC Rentals @ 941-929-1850.
Do you provide Beach Carts?
No but you can rent one for the week at ABC Rentals.
Do you provide beach chairs and umbrella?
Yes, each unit comes with beach chairs and one umbrella.
Things to do:
- Beach- Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, Turtle Beach
- Visit Siesta Key Village
- Visit downtown Sarasota
- Boat Rentals
- Marina Jacks – boat tours, dinner tours, dolphin tours
- Myakka River State Park- guided kayak or boat tours
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
- The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- TreeUmph Adventure Course
- St. Armands Circle
- Busch Gardens in Tampa
- Disney and Universal Studios
- Crystal River to swim with manatees
- Ferry from Ft. Myers to Key West
- October: Pumpkin Festival
- St. Armand’s Boat Show
- November: Harvest Fall Festival
- November 9-12: Siesta Key Crystal Classic International Sand Sculpting Festival
- December 1: The Venice Christmas Boat Parade
- December 1: The 23rd Annual Sarasota Holiday Parade
- December 2: Boat Parade “Christmas on the Braden River”- Bradenton FL
- December 1-2: Sarasota Art & Handmade Home Show
- December 1-2: A Village Wonderland in Bradenton
- December 1-2: 3rd annual Siesta Beach seafood and Music Festival
- December 2: 7th Annual Longboat Key Kiwanis Lawn Party
- The website below has endless amounts of events in December:
- Phillippi Farmhouse Market Every Wednesday October-April
- (Outdoor Farmers Market. food, drink, live music, 50+ vendors in a park, on the grass, pet friendly, free parking, outdoor family fun, historic mansion tours.)